As a recognized expert in violent behavior, Dr. Thomas Streed has observed and investigated the environments, personalities, and circumstances that contribute to a hostile workplace.
This is the "real-world" seminar, designed to provide employees, managers and administrators with the tools they need to recognize and deal with corporate vulnerabilities, such as: [a] threats from criminal acts; [b] threats from those for whom the organization provides services; [c] threats from former and/or present employees; [d] threats from outsiders who have a personal relationship with and employee; and [e] threats from terrorists.
This seminar address such topics as:
- The basis and foundation of hostility in the workplace;
- The five categories of workplace violence;
- Realistic treat assessment;
- Tactics fof defusing a toxic work experience;
- Dealing with high-risk individuals.